What is Photosynth?
Photosynth is a technology from Microsoft which takes the collection of pictures of a place or an object, analyzes them for similarities, and displays them in a three-dimensional space.
- You can see the photo from any angle.
- Seamlessly Zoom in or Zoom out capability.
- You can send collection of views of pictures to friends.
- You can find similar pictures that you are viewing.
3D View with Photosynth
- Photosynth provides an interface to view any object in a
- It provides easy controls for exploring a collection of
photos in 3D with single click.
- Future versions of Photosynth, you’ ill be able to see your
own photographs displayed in 3D.
- Smooth digital rendering and zoom capabilities.
- It could make your photos more smarter!!!
- It Begins by processing an image and creates a point to
uniquely identify the image. Once you get an image then it
could show you other photos that have similar features to the
one you’re currently viewing.
- Tags, URL could be applied to an image.
- It connects your photographs into a web of images and allowing
you to browse a virtual universe of interconnected scenes.
Operating System:Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista RC1 or later
Web Browser: IE6, IE7, Firefox 1.5 and Firefox 2.0
Memory: 256 MB of memory is a bare minimum; 1GB recommended.
Graphics:support for DirectX 9 graphics with a WDDM driver, 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum), and 32 bits per pixel.
Download & Reference link Phtosynth download