This post explains the List Controls that are included in the ASP.NET 3.5. List Controls are one of the Data Bound type controls in ASP.NET. The following are the five List Controls in ASP.NET 3.5.
- BulletedList – It displays the list of items which can be displayed as text, a link button, or a hyperlink.
- CheckBoxList- It displays the list of checkboxes where user having the option of selecting the multiple checkboxes.
- DropDownList- It displays the list of items where user can select only one item from the list.
- ListBox-It displays the list of items where user can select the single or multiple items from the list.
- RadioButtonList-It displays the list of radio buttons where user can select the only one button from the list of items.
All the above mentioned controls are inherited from the base class ListControl.
You can write the following to bind the data to above mentioned controls
The output for the above code as follows
All the List Controls used SqldataSource control as data source for displaying data.
|Share this post :|