Microsoft new extensions to the windows server code named â€œDublinâ€ which provides a hosting environment for both WCF and WF applications. Dublin is set of service management extensions built on top of IIS/WAS that will ship with windows server.
Key features provided by the Dublin include
- Management support for durable services and long running work flows.
- Dublin makes it possible to deploy an application to individual server across a farm.
- â€œDublinâ€ provides several runtime databases for service persistence and monitoring. Runtime components and services built on top of these databases which are part in the .NET Framework.
- Microsoft has added numerous extensions to IIS Manager for performing various hosting and management tasks.
- â€œDublinâ€ provide a runtime dashboard which shows running,suspended and persisted workflow instances.
|Share this post :|