Software architecture is the set of decisions about the organization of a software system that software architect makes.
What decisions does the software architect make?
Architects create architectures and defines their responsibilities which involved in doing so. Conceptualizing and experimenting the alternative architectural approaches.Creating models, components and interface documents which validates the architecture against the requirements and […]
1. Web 2.0 is a term coined by O’Reilly Media.
2. Web 2.0 is a second generation of internet based services.
3. Web 2.0 hints a improved form of world wide web.
Related Posts:No Related Posts
.NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 main features comparision
ASP.NET Mobile Controls
64-Bit Platform Support
Strongly-Typed Application Settings
Related Posts:C# 7 features overviewWhat is Windows SDK for Facebook?ASP.NET 5 and .NET Core Framework overviewImmutable Collections in .NET FrameworkCreating an OData service on the .NET Framework
The following features are introduced in the C# 3.0
Visual studio C# 2008
1. Lambda Expressions.
2. Extension Methods.
3. LINQ Query Expressions.
4. Anonymous Types.
5. Expression Trees.
6. Partial Methods.
7. Auto-Implemented Properties.
8. Object and Collection Intializers.
Related Posts:C# 7 features overviewC# 6.0 Features overviewImmutable Collections in .NET FrameworkAsynchronous Lambda Expressions in C#5What is new in C# and Visual Basic in Visual […]
The following features are introduced in the C# 2.0
[Visual studio C# 2005 ]
2. Anonymous Methods.
4. Partial Types.
5. Nullable Types.
6. Delegate Inference.
7. Covariance and Contravariance.
8. Friend Assemblies.
9. # Pragma warning.
10. Captured Variables.
Related Posts:C# 7 features overviewC# 6.0 Features overviewImmutable Collections in .NET FrameworkAsynchronous Lambda Expressions in C#5What is new in C# and Visual Basic […]
The following are the ASP.NET enhancements in .NET Framework 3.5
1. Development support for AJAX-enabled Websites.
2. Support provided for LINQ (Language-Integrated Query).
4. ASP.NET Merge tool (Aspnet_merge.exe) allows you to combine and manage the assemblies that are
created by pre-compilation tool Aspnet_compiler.exe.This merge tool builds the single […]